You can register yourself anytime to access the Public Auction, but to get ready on time we recommend that you complete the registration process at least 1 hour prior to sale start.
*** make sure you have an email address to be able to register ***
- Go to the website manheimedmonton.com and click on the button “Register”
On this page enter in all your information. Remember to change the Country to Canada, and to your appropriate province. You will need to create a password for yourself as your username will be your email. Double check all information is correct, read the terms & conditions and accept.
- Once submitted an activation link will be sent to your email. Check junk mail if nothing is received within two minutes. Click the link in your email and carry on to the next step.
- Confirm the registration in the email you provided; a bidder badge number will be provided to you.
- Once you have registered or if you are a returning client you can log in on manheimedmonton.com
- Please enter in your email, and your password. If you have forgotten your password, simply click the button that says, “forgot password” and follow the prompts. The website will send a “change password” link to your email. Follow the instructions that were sent to your email.
- After the email confirmation, go back to the same website and click the “Register Badge” button to finalize your registration to the Public Auction.
- You will be required to pay a $1,000 deposit on our secure third-party website at that time, using your credit card (this will be reimbursed to you if no purchases or conditional sales on the account)
- Once the deposit has been left, it will automatically refresh you to enter the sale.
- On sale day, login again to the same website you previously registered.
- When the sale starts, there will be an “attend sale” button that will be viewable next to the inventory button.
- Click on the Attend Sale button into the lane you would like to join.
- Once this is complete you will be able to participate in the auction.
What you must be aware of:
- All vehicles are sold as is there is « NO WARRANTY » (Frame, Mechanical, Year, Mileage, Number of Hours Used for all vehicles and equipment). It is the buyer’s responsibility to inspect the vehicle prior to the sale.
- Viewings are available on the day prior the auction from 11:00 AM to 7:00PM
- All bids are irrevocable once made to the auctioneer. A sale is final when the auctioneer calls « SOLD. » Titles are taking care by our team of professionals directly at the auction. Registrations can only be provided for AB registered vehicles only – no registration for out of province vehicles will be provided
- All sales are recorded at all times and the video could be used to resolve any discrepancy.
- For each vehicle, purchased during the auction, a buy fee will be charged as follow:
ALL REPOSSESSIONS, UNRESERVED FLEET, LEASE RETURNS & RECREATIONAL LOTS TO BUYERS FEE IS $35 HIGHER THAN THE BASE RATE FOR EACH VEHICLE PURCHASED
For any question feel free to contact us at: 780-784-5555